Fly high with UTB…
Complete a July 2015 Tax Season deal for a chance to fly to Nice with a friend for a weekend away.
For every tax deal introduced and approved you will get 1 free entry into our July prize draw for a weekend break for 2 in Nice*.
In addition, you will receive an entry into our Best of British prize draw to win £5,000 of BA Holidays vouchers.
With our recent rate reductions, there is no better time to introduce your tax customers to UTB to see what we can offer.
Get a quotation today by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7190 5555 and ask for a member of the Professional Lending Department.
*Draw to be made for the Nice trip on or after 7 August. Terms and conditions apply.
Prize Draw Terms and conditions
- Entry to the July Tax Competition (the “Competition”) is open to all United Trust Bank Limited registered intermediaries aged 18 or over at the date of entry.
- All registered intermediaries entered into the Competition must not be subject to Prudential Regulation Authority or Financial Conduct Authority investigation and/or disciplinary action.
- Registered intermediaries can enter once per approved Tax loan in July 2015.
- Employees of United Trust Bank Limited, their immediate family, agents or anyone directly connected to the Competition or operation of the Competition are not eligible.
- United Trust Bank Limited reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants to the Competition and withhold any prize until United Trust Bank Limited is satisfied that the entrant’s eligibility is verified.
- Entry Period
- The term of the Competition is from 12:00 pm on 13th July 2015 to 12:00 pm on the 31st July 2015 (the “Entry Period”).
- United Trust Bank Limited reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the Competition at any time without prior notice.
- To Enter
- Any entries submitted by entrants to United Trust Bank Limited by any method other than by the methods specified in the designated promotions or received by United Trust Bank Limited from the entrant after the Entry Period, will not be accepted.
- United Trust Bank Limited accepts no responsibility relating to the prize for an entrant’s failure to submit any entries correctly or at all.
- Third party entries will not be accepted.
- All accepted entries received during the Entry Period will be placed in the prize draw to be held on or after 7th August 2015.
- All entries will be entered into the prize draw and one entry will be drawn at random from all valid entries received for the prize.
- The winner of the prize will be notified by telephone or email at a time to be decided by United Trust Bank Limited and subsequently a notification to include all details and applicable Terms and Conditions relating to the prize.
- The Prize
- The prize is a weekend trip to Nice to the value of £1,000.
- The prize is subject to the promoters and the providers Terms and Conditions.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- United Trust Bank Limited reserves the right to replace the prizes with alternatives should circumstances make this necessary.
- Included within the prize are return flights from a South East Airport, transfers, and accommodation for two departing on a Friday and returning on a Sunday in September or October 2015.
- Entrants must ensure that they have passports and can provide United Trust Bank Limited with evidence thereof.
- Acceptance by Entrants
- By entering the Competition entrants accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them and any subsequent decisions by United Trust Bank Limited under these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner agrees to allow United Trust Bank Limited to confirm their name, firm and country of residence to other entrants and to display their photograph with those details at www.utbank.co.uk and on other marketing material.
- The winners name will be made available on our website at www.utbank.co.uk
- Winners may be asked, but are under no obligation, to participate in non-paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this Competition, other than as provided in clause 5.2.
- Force Majeure
Events may occur which render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of United Trust Bank Limited and, accordingly, United Trust Bank Limited may in its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to United Trust Bank Limited as a result thereof.
Entrants agree that the Competition is governed, interpreted and enforced by the laws of England and Wales and by entering, all entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- Personal Information
Entrants agree that the personal information will be used solely by United Trust Bank Limited to provide entrants with information about products or services that may be of interest to them. United Trust Bank Limited will not disclose entrants’ personal information to any third party. Personal information provided by entrants will also be used to administer the Competition.
- Detail of the Promoter
United Trust Bank Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 549690, whose registered office is at One Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9AW and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority