United Trust Bank’s new ‘Residential Property Improvement Loans’ offer experienced property professionals a choice of competitive loan options for financing a variety of projects from straightforward refurbishments to complex extensions and conversions. Borrowers can choose to fund both the improvement works and acquisition costs or alternatively, just the acquisition costs.
• Borrowers can draw up to 70% of initial loan to value (LTV)
• Interest and costs are rolled up into the facility
• Maximum of 70% of Gross Development Value (GDV)
• Maximum term of 18 months
Funded Works Improvement Loan
• Allows the borrower to fund 100% of the improvements costs
• Maximum of £500,000 or 50% of initial market value, whichever is lower
• Borrow a maximum of £1,500,000 subject to a maximum of 65% of initial LTV and 70% of LTGDV
• Interest charged at 0.95% per month and will be added to the loan
Unfunded Works Improvement Loan
• Where the borrower intends to fund improvement works themselves, property purchase costs up to 70% of initial LTV are available
• Interest charged at 0.75% per month and will be added to the loan
For details of our key terms and lending criteria for this product, see our Residential Property Improvement Loan Product Guide here.
Please contact the Bridging Finance team on 020 7190 5555 to discuss suitable applications for the Residential Property Improvement Loan or any other requirement for short term secured finance.